3.21.2011

AND THE FORECAST IS. . .

 A very rainy day! Actually, two days. Two whole days! Of rain! In the desert! Omg. . . 

So I found this krazy kool sweata at my local Common Cents Thrift Shop, where I went the other day with my friend.

Its color is juuust right, the white buttons are adorably round, the warmth mighty cozy, and--AS IF YOU COOULD TOP THAT--the label reads, "the Spice of Life."

Unbelievable. I know.


I was swelling to the brim with utmost joy, when, at the break of school (and not the ring of the bell, seeing as the P.A. system's broken), I saw the moistened concrete outside and knew that I did not wear Polyvinyl Chloride and Polyurethane for a presumed "raincoat" today for for nothing.

I'm sorry I'm a nerd.

So sorry.

Trench: JLC New York, Sweater: vintage Spice in Life, Skirt: Kohl's, Tights: Target (gifted), Belt: Junior Girl Scouts of America, Shoes: Forever 21, Clutch: thrifted vintage.

To end my day, and yours, I'd like to take a moment to recognize what I am. But in red form.