11.26.2011

words writ in the sand promised jesus would save


 deena & ozzy wedges, vintage scarf, vintage silk blouse, h&m shorts, kohl's tights and socks, ruby satchel
first upload of my acquisitions from yesterday. last pair of these wedges by deena & ozzy from urban outfitters that i've had my eyes on for several months. turns out they were marked down incredibly and just my size. wore them with my pleather shorts and a vintage silk blouse, all in a two-color scheme of black + white, making for an expression of my current state of monochromatic mind. should be scrambling to finish my homework since there's only a day before school, or i should be handwashing my cashmere sweater from neiman's; but no, i choose to re-read tim burton's poetry. "words writ in the sand promised jesus would save" -- from the melancholy death of oyster boy...

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Shoeternity :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'


don't forget to shop! use code gobblegobble for 20% off, sweet!