12.20.2011

time






banana republic silk dress, vintage lace, vintage sandals, handmade bag, forever 21 ring
i give you permission to kill me in my sleep. i know i've been promising a d.i.y. tutorial for what seems like two weeks now, but it might take a while for me to sort it out. i'm horrible at giving instructions and guidelines, so i'm highly considering posting a bunch of pictures and letting you adventurous dahlins piece it together! well, the tutu drawing is nail lacquer and graphite on hair sprayed heavyweight paper, which i did this morning, much to my exhaustion from fumes, and i baked chocolate gooey butter cookies last night for my neighbors. i'd saved the recipe for years, from watching Paula's Home Cooking. and today's been mainly housework day. oh, yes, and i cut choppy bangs with my bunny scissors.

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Shoeternity :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'