11.19.2012

play

Major apologies for complete absence of posts for many months. I hope to get back into the cycle of blogging regularly despite my art projects and college apps. And Black Friday/Cyber Monday near. Anyhow, something that has relieved me of tense headaches time and time again has been playing around with h&m's Margiela zoom-in, zoom-out motion game they've conceived over there. Launched just four days ago, this collection collaboration is highly lusted after by yours truly, and I would melt if headquarters decided to have my favorite pieces, as shown above, sitting at my nearest h&m--namely, in Rancho--waiting all dolled up for dear me. Wishes are easier said than done.

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: tuxedo blouse, trousers, drape sweater, and candy wrapper clutch

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Tumblr :: Twitter