4.16.2012

festival luxe

images fr. Refinery 29
Some Coachella luxe-hippie, jaw-dropping garb ranging from skillfully layered to sinfully barely-there.
1. Dree Hemingway . . . those Chloe boots<3
2. Lily Donaldson, Karlie Kloss, and Cara Delevingne
3. Dolce Vita boots, the good life indeed
4. Cambridge Satchel Company's a cult favorite
5. Kate Bosworth looks more like she's attending Glastonbury, but still stunning
6. Kasia Struss, Jacquelyn Jablonski, and Hanne Gaby. Get a load of Gaby's crazy fringe!
7. I'm in love with the bright colors and mismatched tropical florals.
8. I used to always wear pant overalls as a kid. The nineties are still in my closet.
9. Breezy grunge spirit, you!
10. Sacha Pytka's probably most perfectly styled ensemble in all of the festival
Some of my favorites were Lily Collins, Emma Watson, and Atlanta de Caudenet. If I were there, I'd probably be more concerned with sun protection and allergy prevention than having a back-up pair of shades while already sporting one, but these gals have my utmost respect and admiration for their colorful tastes.


Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Pinterest :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'