4.19.2012

knotted

Forever 21 shorts, secondhand top
Do you remember this wall? Well, wink wink, it's turning out to be much too bright towards the center of our empty yard. Even the lens hood wasn't working, so here I am, back to the Wall! I knotted my button-down for a more fifties nostalgic feel, and I especially like the cuffed short sleeves, much like Deborah Kerr's famed looks. Strawberry and kiwi flavor combo works all summer, and it's much needed for someone who's  trying hard to change her lifestyle. In words of Frost, I am taking the road less traveled, the road of potentially zero processed foods i the future. One step at a time, I tell myself, so that in the near future I'll be even more of a healthy foods lover.

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Pinterest :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'