4.20.2012

currently engrossed in :: for love and lemons


Here's an idea I had today: a string of recurring, periodic blog posts on the matters I'm currently engulfed in with all my energy, from gadgets and knick-knacks to fads and timeless classics. As expected, I change my tastes in colors and literature and such every so often, and here I shall express my loves. Here we go:

To kick things off, let's begin with an emerging label by Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall called For Love and Lemons. I first was entranced by their comfortable free-spirit styles when I noticed them while browsing Nasty Gal for skater dresses. They have such an inspiring take on Bohemian life and Californian aura, skimping on trends and splurging on essence. I've been reading their blog for a while now, and they never fail to surprise me with organic, ephemeral beauty. I would just about die to own some pieces (see below), or I should prefer meeting this dynamic duo who don dusters and chiffon. These are from their spring 2012 collection, and might I add that nothing is a dud? Read up next week for another one of my obsessions!









images fr. For Love and Lemons

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Pinterest :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'