5.25.2012

birthday precious

Happy birthday, mommy. :3 Thank you for putting up with me and my stubborn opinions and psychotic episodes my whole life. Thank you for gifting me with life and for making me feel okay and whole even though my father's gone. Thank you for being my best friend and my shopping buddy. Thank you for taking walks with me, treating me to hide-and-go-seek, climbing trees, and meowing at kitty cats. Last but not least, thank you for working so hard to make me feel safe in this mad world, even way back when in fuzzy memories when you felt as if there was no way to go on. I love our philosophical analyses of Plato and Aristotle, I live for our poems under your favorite tree. Even though you're close to official senior citizen age, when you take apart art, you're as young as you were in your mountain-scaling days. We don't show it much, but I know I love you.

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Pinterest :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'