5.25.2012

currently engrossed in :: garden of earthly delights

images fr. Fashion Editorials
This "Modern Enlightenment" spread from SZ #8 Spring 2012 is so sweet and starkly simple that it radiates pure energy into my heart. About a gallon of inspiration concentrate is found in these images by Ola Rindal, from the romantic shadow hearts to the Louis Vuitton dickey to even the raw compositions of the models Luisa Bianchin and Johanna Fosselius. I am absolutely dying from lack of oxygen right about now. This love-love relationship is serious when I say I haven't been able to rid my peripherals of these reoccurring shots and pastel colors for the longest time.
Now that school's nearly over, I can concentrate on updating every day!

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Pinterest :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'