6.02.2012

nature


photos by me
It's summer vacation, and I have tons of photos on my drive from a year ago till now that have not had the opportunity to be a blog update. Since it should be the time of greenery abundant, why not post the exuberant greens from the Huntington Library and Gardens that are close to stifling blindness? I revisited this haven on a school field trip, this time with a camera of my own and not just disposable plastics. What's better than nature, I ask, or the waterfall adjacent to the ancient tree, under whose shadow I have had numerous poetical analyses, deep in the arboretum. To top it off, I am on chapter three of Emerson's Nature, which I will shortly finish and which I highly recommend.

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Pinterest :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin'