9.26.2012

fall into autumn

Free People fall '13
131629_Free People Denim
Fall and winter are heralded by me as my favorite seasons. Besides my affinity for layers, wool coats, and--okay, I'll admit--thin turtlenecks, autumn leaves of rose gold fill the land with luxurious lights. Fashion month is near its completion; some very exciting trends are being stamped into concrete steadiness, a few of which I have affinity towards, but one style will never be forgotten in the abyss like bubble hem swimwear (or anything bubble hem, for that matter). Bohémienne is a lifestyle, from Renoir's days through to Kerouac's prose, it shall remain as a test of time. Find inspiration and shop for quality threads here on Free People. Their sweater season is nigh, and right now, shipping to the UK is only $7.95!

Free People bohemian top // Free People leopard coat // Free People quilted jacket

Don't forget to hype my latest look on LB!