8.21.2012

enter the space

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
images fr. Wasteland
Now this is what I like. Wasteland's new FW 2096 lookbook tops it all, what with it being an obvious entrance to the planetarium and the unlimited, nonexistent world beyond. Just think about it: are we even on Earth, or are we somewhere far off in one of space's infinite mysteries, a parallel universe, a mere mist?
Moving away from strange questions, as I just emerged from a groggy four-hour impromptu nap on my desk, I think Hannah Glasby was styled just right for the overall ambiance of this intergalactic dimension. Who wouldn't kill for a giant pastel bubble buddy? And I can see bits of many trends and moods that were set by designers for this upcoming fall/winter season. What are you looking forward most to the cold season this year? Send me your opinions; I'd love, love to hear 'em.

Photography :: Joshua Spencer // Model :: Hannah Glasby (FORD)


Go, go, go. Use code summer for 20% off anything on Etsy. Be sure to visit my Copious, too!

Lookbook :: Chictopia :: Pinterest :: Tumblr :: Twitter :: Etsy :: Bloglovin' :: Copious